Friday, September 13, 2013

Swords & Potions 2: Week of the Shop Upgrade

Upgrading the shop's floor and walls cost 500k gold:
The cost of upgrading the floor and walls.
Once it is done, customers of maximum-level 5 will no longer visit. I can say 'good-bye' to a lot of unhappy max-level-5 customers:
Unhappy max-level-5 customers.
The background of the shop looks much better after the upgrade:
The shop with Mahogany floor and walls.
Unfortunately, profits did not immediately increase:
10k gold is about how much I make daily.
And that display bug is still around:
Display bug attacks!
Bonus nerd points if you can guess, without using the search engine, what I was reading just before the above screenshot was captured.

I scored a Moon stone:
Looted a Moon stone!
Last week's plan has paid off. And I looted another Moon stone:
Looted another Moon stone.
I still have to deal with troublesome customers after upgrading the floor and walls:
"Really? I'm surprised too!"
And this customer came back from a Dungeon with... see for yourself:
All items, including the precious Soothing herbs, broken!
The good news is that I looted another Moon stone:
Looted a third Moon stone.
I still have not decided what to do with the Moon stones I have been looting.

I finally have my 41st login:
41st login!
I can bid the '50 gold pieces' good-bye. The nasty Daily Gift Roulette gave me '50 gold pieces' on my 40th login.

No comments:

Post a Comment